Dolly K. Salazar P.
- Foreign Trade and Customs
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- International Fiscal Association – IFA
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
- Bolivian Institute of Tax Studies – IBET
Dolly K. Salazar Perez joins the IA, reaffirming the growth of our Tax Department. She is specialized in tax planning, analysis and projection of administrative and tax litigation processes that arise as a result of audits initiated by the Tax Administration and other public entities.
With almost 20 years of experience in the public tax area, Dolly from 2013 to 2021 has been Executive Director of the Authority for Tax Challenges – AIT Regional Santa Cruz and before that, from 2004 to 2013 she served as Manager of the National Tax Service District and Graco Santa Cruz.
With unmatched experience in tax defense, Dolly provides our Clients with legal advice in the defense of appeals or contentious lawsuits filed against Determination Rulings, Penalty Rulings, Administrative Rulings, as well as in Constitutional Protections filed by the Tax Administration.
In addition to her legal practice, Dolly has worked as a speaker of internal and external programs of the Tax Authority and the National Tax Service. She has also been a professor of the Postgraduate Tax Program at the Universidad Privada de Santa and for the Diploma in Public Policy and Management from the Plurinational School of Public Management.
- Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno – UAGRM, Legal, Political and Social Sciences (2001).
- Universidad Técnica Privada de Santa Cruz -UTEPSA, Diploma in Tax Advice and Tax Auditing (2004).
- Fundación Centro de Educación a Distancia para el Desarrollo Económico y Tecnológico (CEDDET) Spain, Program towards excellence in tax administrations: the importance of the human factor and International Customs Practices for Internal Tax Experts. (2005)
- Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno – UAGRM Master’s Degree in Tax Law (2016).