Alonso Indacochea P. de Z.
- Business development
- Banking and finances
- International Bar Association – IBA
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
- Executive Forum Bolivia
- Directory at Andersen Latam
With almost 20 years of experience, Alonso is Managing Partner at IA since 2014.
He leads the corporate and LegalTech and Startup departments, he is considered a fundamental support in the business development of IA’s clients and key piece in Banking and Finance advice.
His professional training, strategic business vision, the promotion of the Liquid Lawyer and leadership have made him in the main legal advisor for national and international clients who need to develop their commercial operations inside and/or outside the country.
Alonso leads the operations that require an exhaustive analysis and designs strategies for operations linked to foreign investment, project financing, company reorganization as well as the incorporation and acquisition of national and multinational companies, being recognized internationally as one of the most experienced lawyers in the country in that area.
In parallel, in the financial area he has an experience in advising creditor and investor clients in all types of transactions raging from the negotiations of various credit agreements at the local and international levels to advice on debt restructuring processes and project financing, bank restructuring, exchange control and portfolio acquisition.
Alonso is convinced of the change in the legal world and today promotes lawyers the integral specialty of lawyers as the main way to generate business for their clients. For this reason, Alonso led one of IA’s corporate spin-offs called Iconekta, considered the first LegalTech platform in Latin America born from a Law Firm for the world.
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (J.D. summa cum laude 2004)
- University of Oxford, England and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Corporate Law Program (2011)
- New York University Masters in Corporate Law (L.L.M 2006)
- Adolfo Ibañez University in conjunction with Wharton Business SchooL. (MBA-IP 2007)
- IE Law School, Digital Transformation Program for LATAM Firms (2020). • IE Law School, Executive Program in Legal Innovation (2020)
- Harvard Law School Executive Program. Leadership in Law Firms, automation in Innovation (2021)
- NYU, Stern. Negotiation Strategies: Optimizing Outcomes through Collaboration and Conflict Resolution
- “Impugnment of Resolutions adopted at Shareholders Meetings.” Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz (2005)
- “Privileged Information: a Latin American and United States analysis.” New York University (2006)