Candys Dorado R.
- Foreign Trade and Customs
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- International Fiscal Association – IFA
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
- Bolivian Institute for Tax Studies – IBET
Candys Dorado joins Indacochea & Asociados Tax Department offering outstanding legal tax advice thanks to her legal training in Administrative and Tax Law and her Masters in Law and International Economy.
For more than 10 years, Candys Dorado oriented her professional practice within the Internal Revenue Services as attorney in legal tax procedures, such as Judicial Administrative Complaints and Appeals before the Administrative Tax Authority; as well as Contentious Tax Lawsuits and Contentious Administrative disputes before judicial tax court; at first as a controller, verification and issuance´s lawyer of administrative/tax acts, and later as the attorney head of the Tax Litigation Unit in the Internal Revenue Service (GRACO).
Thanks to her broad tax experience, she complements Indacochea & Asociados Tax Department contributing valuable advice on law interpretation and application of tax regulations assuring that our Clients fully comply with current tax policy framework. As well as, providing the best strategies and responses to notifications from the Tax Administration for any administrative act.
Candys also advises Clients dedicated in import/export in order to comply with Customs and Tax Law. By doing so, she assumes the important task of verifying the compliance of necessary procedures to avoid misapplication of customs taxes and consequently sanctions by the customs authority.
Candys has a degree in Law at the Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences of the Universidad Autónoma Gabriel Rene Moreno- UAGRM and a Masters Degree in International Law and Economics from the University Torcuato Di Tella in Argentina; as well as Postgraduate studies in Tax Audit and Tax Legal Counsel at Universidad Tecnológica de Santa Cruz – UTEPSA. Currently is a professor of the Master’s Degree in Tax Management at the Faculty of Accounting Sciences, Auditing, Management Systems and Finance at the Gabriel Rene Moreno University – UAGRM.
- Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno- UAGRM, Legal Sciences, Political and Social (2002)
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Masters in Tax Law (2010)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Santa Cruz -UTEPSA, Diploma in Tax Audit (2005)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Santa Cruz- UTEPSA, Diploma in Tax Advice (2004)
- Maastricht University of the Netherlands, Postgraduate in International Tax Law (2020)
- Austral University, International Tax Law (2020)
- “The Administrative Silence and its effects on tax matters. ” (2010)