Marcelo Longaric S.
- Conciliation and Arbitration
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Portfolio Recovery
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
Marcelo Longaric Saucedo leads the Litigation and Arbitration Department at IA.
With more than 15 years of experience in the area, he is currently listed as the main legal counsel to our clients who require advice in judicial, civil, conciliation and arbitration proceedings.
arcelo stands out for his capacity for analysis and knowledge indifferent negotiation techniques, which allows him to provide precise counsel on civil and commercial matters thus avoiding possible judicial or arbitration proceedings against our clients.
He also represents clients in matters related to Arbitration and Conflict Resolution, providing advice on legal disputes, assistance in negotiations with counterparts and judicial representation in debt restructurings, foreclosures of securities and recovery of delinquent loans with a wide knowledge of the complex technical and economic aspects that are part of the controversy.
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana San Pablo (UCB), Law Degree (2007)
- Universidad Mayor de San Andrés (UMSA), Master’s Degree in International Relations and Integration (2008)
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana San Pablo (UCB), Candidate for a Diploma in Negotiation and Conflict Management, Conciliation and Arbitration
- “The consular registration in the Bolivian legal system.” (2007)