María José Martinez M.
- Family Businesses
- Real State
- Intellectual Property
- International Bar Association – IBA
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
Maria Jose Martinez Mayser is a member of the Corporate, Real Estate and Intellectual Property Department of IA.
Given his experience in the Corporate area, he actively participates in legal advice regarding the incorporation of companies and corporate restructurings, carrying out mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs, capital increases and reductions, transfer of quotas, etc., for both national and international clients of the Firm.
In the Real Estate area Maria Jose supports clients in the commercial, real estate, hotel and agroindustrial sectors through comprehensive legal advice in obtaining permits and licenses, buying and selling of properties, urban and rural land, and real estate projects in general; besides housing and sale projects, purchase and lease of commercial properties.
Additionally, and thanks to her extensive knowledge in Intellectual Law, Maria Jose advises local and international clients, efficiently assisting the registration processes of all kinds of intangible assets, such as: brands, designs, commercial slogans among other distinctive signs, as well as preparing and recording the transfer and assignment of use there ofR
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (summa cum laude 2016)
- NYU, Stern. Negotiation Strategies: Optimizing Outcomes through Collaboration and Conflict Resolution
- Corporate contribution of intangible assets relating to intellectual property. (2016)