Mariana Pereira N.
- Project Finance
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- International Bar Association
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- The Vance Center Women in the Profession Program – (WIP)
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
Mariana Pereira is a member at Indacochea & Asociados since 1994, and currently a partner at the firm. She has participated in the firm’s largest financing, mergers and acquisitions of companies, restructurings and tax planning projects.
The activities are most often related to the corporate world and business, from business to labor issues to contractual to tax issues, in addition to function as legal representative of several clients of Indacochea & Asociados, with the aim of providing a first level legal structure.
She has become a reliable advisor with high capacity to analyze and solve complex problems, advising sophisticated structures and finding solutions customized to the client’s necessities. Her experience also extends to hydrocarbons sector, having advised national and international companies operating in Bolivia related to the sector.
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (J.D. summa cum laude1998)
- University of Salamanca, Spain, specializing in Commercial Law (2000)
- Universidad Católica Boliviana and the Harvard Institute for International Development, specializing in Corporate Law (2002)
- “The Individual Limited Liability Company.” (1998)