Ricardo Indacochea S. M.
- Foreign Investments
- International Bar Association – IBA
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Inter-American Commercial Arbitration Commission – CIAC
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
Ricardo Indacochea founded Indacochea & Asociados in 1991 and his strategic focus as a consultant is aimed primarily at the corporate and commercial areas, as well as Hydrocarbons law area. In the 90s, he played a major role advising companies that built the pipeline to Brazil, and then became lead Bolivian counsel to the company that would transport Bolivian gas to Brazil. During this period he participated directly and actively in the drafting of commercial agreements that led to execution of transportation contracts between the gas purchasing company, the shipper and the transportation company itself.
Also, Dr. Indacochea advised major financing projects for domestic and foreign lenders, among the later he has interacted with the Andean Development Corporation (CAF) and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), amongst others.
Ricardo Indacochea graduated summa cum laude from Universidad Católica in Lima, Peru. Started as a lawyer in the Romero Law Firm in the city of Lima, Perú and after completing studies at New York University School of Law, worked as an associate at the law firm of Dewey, Ballantine, Bushby, Palmer & Word LLP, in the city of New York. Upon his return to Peru, he was hired by Occidental Petroleum Inc. providing his services first in Lima, Peru; and afterwards in Bakersfield, California, USA, and Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia up until founding Indacochea & Asociados.
He has been Professor of Labour Law at the Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra and Commercial Law at the Universidad Católica Boliviana, in the program offered in partnership with the HIID of Harvard University in 2002. He just completed in 2013 a second Masters Degree in Business Administration; which courses offered by the following following Business Schools: Adolfo Ibañez (Miami, Florida), University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain) and Europe International Business School (Beijing, China).
- Universidad Católica del Perú, Law and Social Sciences (J.D. summa cum laude 1976)
- University of New York, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence (MCJ 1977)
- Multinational Master in Business Administration with degrees awarded by Adolfo Ibáñez Business School (Miami, Florida), University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain), Europe International Business (Beijing, China) Emerging Environment Module (2013).