Ana Carola Muñoz A.
- Banking – Finance
- Regulatory Compliance
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
Ana Carola Muñoz Añez heads IA´s Corporate and Banking Departments specializing in corporate matters as well as corporate governance strategies and providing legal counsel to multinational energy, food, mass consumption, pharmaceutical and agro-industry companies.
Ana Carola has participated in numerous foreign investment projects, actively developing and assuming leadership roles. She has also participated in incorporation processes, capital increases and reductions, liquidations and closings, mergers and acquisitions, and legally counsels clients in complying with corporate governance regulations.
Within the banking area, she regularly advises creditors and lenders in drafting banking contracts, loans with various guarantees, leases, trusts and debt restructuring, as well as in issues of bonds or shares in the capital markets. Her experience and knowledge in the sector has allowed her to stand out in important financing projects that have crossed borders and have had an impact in Latin America.
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (summa cum laude 2006)
- Virtual University, Diploma in Business Law and International Business (2008).
- Master in Business Law, Antonio de Nebrija University and Masters degree by the Centro de Estudios Garrigues, Madrid, Spain (2010).
- “Arbitration Clause in void contracts.” (2006)