Ana Carola Muñoz A.
- Banking and Finance
- Competition Law a
- Normative compliance
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
Ana Carola Muñoz Añez is a member of the Corporate and Banking Departments, with specialization in corporate matters as well as corporate governance strategies and legal advice to multinational companies in the energy, food, consumer products, pharmaceuticals and agroindustry sectors.
In the corporate area Ana Carola has participated in high profile foreign investment projects, developing actively and assuming leadership roles. Likewise, he has participated in processes of incorporation of companies, increases and reductions of capital, liquidations and closings, mergers and acquisitions, and advises clients on issues related to the correct governance of their companies.
Within the banking area, she regularly advises creditors and lenders in the preparation of bank contracts, loans with various guarantees, leases, trusts and debt restructuring; as well as in bond or share issues in the capital markets. Ana Carola’s experience and knowledge of the banking sector allow her to stand out in important financing projects that have crossed borders and had an impact in Latin America.
- Private University of Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Legal and Social Sciences. (summa cum laude 2006)
- Virtual University, Diploma in Business Law and International Business. (2008)
- Master in Business Law, Universidad Antonio de Nebrija and Centro de Estudios Garrigues, Madrid, Spain (2010)
- Lawyers Management Program , IE Law School, Spain (2021)
- “Compromise Clause in null contracts.” (2006)