Andere Indacochea P. de Z.
- Social Security
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- The Vance Center Women in the Profession Program – (WIP)
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association
- Women Leadership Network CAINCO
Since her beginnings in Indacochea & Asociados, Andere Indacochea participated in one of the most important oil and gas projects in the country, where she was responsible for the development of gas transportation contracts in Bolivia, and then she became a member of the negotiating team between the buyer, the shipper and the transportation company.
In the corporate area, is mainly engaged in the labor law, drafting contracts, according to the industry, Clients requirements and the agreements made with each employer. In legal situations of controversy, she coordinates all these actions directly with the employer, giving severance pays, agreements and corresponding checks and alternatives, has been in charge of the administrative processes that may arise between employer and employee.
Andere also specializes in drafting contracts, due diligence, updating legal status of companies, among others. The responsibility and confidentiality of Andere Indacochea in handling confidential information of Clients of the Firm, have brought her to manage corporate matters, including drafting of minutes, closing periods, powers of attorney, granting and revocation, license compliance, etc.
She started her professional career in a Law Firm in New York, USA, in 2007, her effort were bent on giving legal advice to companies, with a especial focus in corporate and labor matters.
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (summa cum laude 2006)
- New York University in the United States, Master of Laws in General Studies (LLM 2007)
- “Legal analysis of trust employees under national labor law.” (2006)