Fabiana Vaca Pereira S.
- International Private Law
- Real State
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
Fabiana Vaca Pereira integrates the team of Indacochea & Asociados focusing on Commercial and Administrative Law.
Within the Corporate area, she advises national and international clients on matters related to the incorporation of companies, corporate restructurings, due diligences and daily legal counsel on civil and commercial matters. Her drive and proactivity allows her to stand out when having to come up with specific solutions for the clients needs.
In the Administrative area, Fabiana carries out processes related to the regularizations and transfers of real estate such as: registration and regularization of real estate certificates, transfers, purchases, updating of data, mergers, etc., before public institutions.
The recent specialty in International Business Law qualifies Fabiana as an expert advisor in the development and creation of business operations around the world. Fabiana’s legal advice comes hand in hand with the knowledge of the current regulations applicable to this type of transaction that crosses borders.
Fabiana graduated summa cum laude from Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA).
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (summa cum laude 2017)
- ESADE University Barcelona Spain, Master’s Degree in International Business Law (2020)
- “The effectiveness of the legal mechanisms of control of post-adoption international between the Plurinational State of Bolivia and the Kingdom of Spain.” (2017)