Juan Pablo Sanchez D.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Portfolio Recovery
- Legal Tech and Startups
- MERITAS, Law Firms Worldwide
- Ministry of Justice
- Bolivia Bar Association
Juan Pablo Sanchez integrates the team of Indacochea & Asociados focusing on Civil Law and Arbitration.
In the area of Civil Procedure, Juan Pablo advises national and international companies, specializing in complex cases involving different jurisdictions. Juan Pablo stands out for his capacity of analysis and knowledge in order to gather all necessary documents in order for him to draft briefs to be presented in judicial processes in areas such as labor, civil and commercial.
In the Arbitration area, he participates actively in processes related to Dispute Resolution such as: conciliations, sponsorship of judicial processes and commercial arbitrations, analyzing technical aspects that are part of the controversy and guaranteeing the most favorable legal path for each client.
Juan Pablo also stands out in legal advice on civil matters, thanks to his thoroughness in the revision, preparation and analysis of various types of contracts, civil obligations and civil processes.
Juan Pablo graduated summa cum laude from Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA).
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (summa cum laude 2017)
- ESADE University Barcelona Spain, Candidate for Master of Law in Information and Communication Technologies, Social Networks and Intellectual Property (2020)
- “Legal Regulation of the Civil Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.” (2017)